How To Use The Master Guitar GuideUse the 8 segments to learn how to play guitar better and more quickly. Focus on one area at a time and watch it all come together...
Don't make the same mistakes I did
Start with the articles to the right, then check out some of the free resources.
START HERE FIRST
- How Can You Learn To Improvise On Guitar
- The Secret Formula Of Online Guitar Lessons
- Essential Guitar Accessories For Rapid Learning
- Why Music Theory Is Helpful For Guitarists
- Learning Guitar Technique
- How To Practice Guitar
- Making Your Rhythm Guitar Playing More Musical
- Jamming and how to play well with others
The Eight Segments Of The Master Guitar Guide
Do This Before You Start On Any Guitar Lessons
Make sure your guitar is playable. Take it to a music store and have them check it out, ask a qualified friend or take it to a luthier.
Make sure you have a music room or space. You need privacy to experiment, practice, make mistakes and listen to instruction.
If you don’t already have a community to play music with, find one. This is essential, for many reasons; fun, feedback, sharing, learning from others and expanding your horizons, to mention a few.
Make a commitment to practice daily, if possible, for at least 30 days. Better yet, commit to six months, or a yearly subscription.